14.9.13

-42-

This Bitch, [sticks both thumbs up in the air, points at chest] went to New York Fashion Week. Rowe and me trekked all the way over to Lincoln Center to see the Michael Kors show. Ms. Rowe and I sat bright eyed and bushy tailed waiting for the excitement to begin. We were both decked out in errrrthang Michael Kors. Me- a striped yellow and white Sweater T-shirt, zippered skinny jeans and luggage leather gladiator sandals. Rowe in a camel wool crepe blouse, camo skinnies and white leather gladiator sandals. She looked like a total babe!
Celebs galore filed into the tent, as well as other fashion bloggers, editors, photographers and anyone else important in the industry. Rowe and I were so so happy to be part of this experience. I had been to the Michael shows a few times before, but this was BY FAR my favorite collection.
The show was absolutely fantastic. Kudos to you Mr. K for putting together such a great line. It was so freakin American and chic. I think what was great is that anyone could pull off the looks.
I JUST LOVED IT! You can check it out right here!
Rowe and I then booked it backstage where we happened to run into little Reynolds! She was looking absolutely ferosh in an MK bright red sweater cropy topy and a high waisted plaid hunting skirt. She's the coolest chick I know. We were slightly regretting wearing such warm outfits because it was a zillion freakin degrees, but hey, we looked cool so who cares.
A marvelous time was had by all! I strongly suggest you check the line out.

Me and Rowe
The MK Show
MK
Me and Reynolds
Getting grilled by Katie Holmes
Karolina Kurkova and Rachel Zoe