19.6.13

-36-

When I was in 5th grade my mom bought me a pair of Vans slip on sneakers. She was tired of telling me over and over again to tie my shoes. It's not that I didn't know how to tie them, it's more that I just chose not to. I was never a skater girl, (no wait... sk8er gurl) because 1) I couldn't skate, and 2) I was no where near as cool as Avril Lavigne. However, I really fell in love with the sneakers and throughout the years I have acquired quite a few pairs.
Me!
I bought these bad boys last year. It was too cold to wear them at the time, but now they are very much part of my wardrobe. The beautiful thing about Vans is that there are so many styles, colors, prints, patterns and designs, they can be worn for all occasions. They are pretty affordable ($65+) and super comfortable!

Vans are sneakers that can last for ages no matter how broken in and beat up they get.








I'm really digging their California collection:

Oh, and I tie my shoes now.

I've been posting music after my posts for sometime now, I recently discovered that I can attach a Spotify playlist to my post for easy listening!

Enjoy!